Tales of Fun, Starring your Little One!

What a delightful surprise when we opened our package from flattenme Books! My daughter was so excited to receive a new book, but once she took a good look at the cover, she proudly exclaimed, "That's me!!!"


Flattenme books are custom created tales of adventure with only one main character...your child. They are beautifully illustrated and well crafted. I was pleasantly surprised with how thick the pages were and the quality of the images on them. My 18 month old son likes to look through my daughter's books and thankfully this is one that he can not tear.

My daughter loves when I read to her. But she especially loves "The Day that Came to Play" by flattenme because every page tells a story about her! Her name is throughout the story as well as her image in each illustration. When reading this book, it has become ritual to have to read it at least 3 times in a row to her before I can stop. I also love to watch her create her own story when reading the book to herself.

The flattenme books are great personalized gifts for the children in your life. I already have a list of upcoming birthdays I will be ordering books for.

In addition to books, flattenme has started a custom line of greeting cards as well! Check out the adorable designs available on their website. Currently they have new Easter Cards available!

To celebrate their new designs, Flattenme has given us a discount code for 10% Off your online purchase! Just visit their website and enter MOMAPPROVED during checkout to receive your discount!

1 comment:

Summer Lightner said...

Do you still have this book? I'm looking for the script. I lost it and my daughter's a mess.